We are looking for a Lighting Designer to join our team
We are currently looking for a Lighting Designer to join our friendly and hard-working team. The successful candidate will be passionate about architecture, light and design; and will have an enthusiastic and creative approach to problem solving.
We offer –
- Great progression and support – StudioFractal have a well-established internal training package for new starters
- A highly collaborative environment - Our team of Lighting Design experts are passionate and approachable
- Regular visits from (and to) industry experts in Lighting, Manufacturing, Art and Design
- Throughout the year we enjoy various social SF team events
- A workplace pension scheme
- A ride to work scheme
- A generous holiday and bonus package
We are looking for Applicants with:
- 1-3 years’ experience working within Architectural Lighting Design
- Currently UK based or with authorisation from the appropriate government departments to work in the UK (if required)
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and Creative Suite – Primarily Photoshop and In-Design
· A good working knowledge of Lighting Design Packages – preferably Dialux
· Hand-sketching skills to illustrate ideas
· Skills in Sketchup, Revit and BIM – would be useful but not essential.
If you think you fit the role then we would love to hear from you.
Please send a CV, covering letter of introduction and a Portfolio of your recent work to Rachel Downey - email@example.com