94 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland
Henry J Lyons
94 St. Stephens is an old Methodist Chapel, built circa 1842 - 1843 sitting adjacent to Stokes Place, located on the southern side of the Green. Originally fire-damaged, the sensitive refurbishment of this protected building has seen it transformed into a high-quality workplace fronted by its heritage facade. StudioFracal provided a detailed lighting design for the historic elevation, sensitively illuminating its architectural features to provide the building with a renewed sense of purpose and a nighttime presence celebrating both the old and the new.